We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
This Policy applies to Zuboot, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of https://zuboot.com//, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information that may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
In addition, Zuboot may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Zuboot may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed forms, the purchase process and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, such as purchasing and shipping and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy. We never sell the information collected on our website.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Zuboot does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Zuboot may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure the delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https://www.Zuboot.com/
Zuboot may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future products or services that may be offered.
Zuboot uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Zuboot’s control.
Disclosure of Information
Zuboot may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard, and preserve all the rights and property of Zuboot.
Zuboot greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Zuboot products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
Zuboot’s website is not directed to and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to support@Zuboot.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Zuboot will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Your Rights as a Data Subject
You have certain rights as a Data Subject. These rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed: this means we must inform you of how we intend to use your personal data and we do this through the terms of this Policy.
- The right of access: this means you have the right to request access to the data we hold about you and we must respond to those requests within one month. You can do this by sending an email to support@Zuboot.com.
- The right to rectification: this means that if you believe some of the dates we hold is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. You can do this by logging into your account with us, or by sending us an email with your request.
- The right to erasure: this means you can request that the information we hold be deleted, and we will comply unless we have a compelling reason not to, in which case you will be informed of the same. You can do this by sending an email to support@Zuboot.com.
The right to restrict processing: this means you can change your communication preferences or opt-out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email to support@Zuboot.com
- The right of data portability: this means you can obtain and use the data we hold for your own purposes without explanation. If you wish to request a copy of your information, contact us at support@Zuboot.com.
- The right to object: this means you can file a formal objection with us regarding our use of your information with regard to third parties, or its processing where our legal basis is our legitimate interest in it. To do this, please send an email to support@Zuboot.com.
In addition to the rights above, please rest assured that we will always aim to encrypt and anonymize your personal information whenever possible. We also have protocols in place in the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach and we will contact you if your personal information is ever at risk. For more details regarding our security protections see the section below or visit our website at https://zuboot.com/.
Custom/Personalized Printing Services Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – PERSONALIZED PRODUCTS
You will retain ownership of any submitted photos, designs, artwork, (hereinafter referred to as “Design”) and you grant us and our team a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable right and license, with right of sublicense, to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of and publicly display such Designs solely in connection with the production or provision of any product or service you request or to show you how your Designs would appear in our products or services. For example, when you place an order for a product, we will prepare, manipulate (if necessary), and transmit the Design for production, packaging, and shipment. In addition, you grant a nonexclusive, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable right to use, reproduce, publicly display, sell, and distribute the Design in advertising, marketing, samples, and promotional materials for the purpose of promoting the Site. Without limitation, this promotion, marketing, or advertising may consist of: (i) display of your products; (ii) promotional “streams” of audio/video/photographic content on the Site, (iii) Design placement in magazines, television shows, movies, and other media; and (iv) the promotion of the Site through third-party feeds.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to the photos, portraits, designs, graphics, imaging, and any other depiction of characters, people, or places and that the Designs do not and will not:
a. infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret right or other intellectual property or other property rights of any third party;
b. invade or otherwise violate the privacy and/or publicity rights of any individual;
c. violate any laws or possess or transmit fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable materials.
You also represent that there are no outstanding disputes in connection with the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights in the designs submitted for production or any part of the Design.
Personalized Products Customer Satisfaction & Usage Policy
In the unlikely event that you would not be satisfied with your product, simply contact our customer service department within 14 days of receiving your order. At our sole discretion, will offer you a store credit or replacement product. Please email with:
- Your name
- A detailed description of the problem
- Your order number
- Some pictures of the issue
Including these things will help us to resolve things quickly. Please allow 1-2 business days for our team to contact you back.
We are unable to exchange or replace your order for customer created errors such as color differences between your computer and our professionally calibrated printing systems, typos and misspellings, poor image quality or low resolution, layout errors and missing images, blank pages or mistakes in product design, content quality, product selection mistakes (i.e. product size, style or cover choices), general wear and tear over time.
We cannot provide exchanges or refunds due to damages caused by customer handling, overuse or misuse, storage or treatment.
We reserve the right to request that you return the product to us and at our discretion; offer an exchange or reprint; issue store credit for items not including shipping; take no action. You are responsible for covering the regular cost of return postage.
General Wear and Tear and What Is Not Included
We expect that over time general wear and tear will occur. As with any painted products, the paint adhesion to the material can be chipped, cracked or wear down. In order to keep your wallet in pristine condition we recommend the following actions:
- Never place your wallet in your pocket, bag or purse with keys or other metal objects. The metal to metal contact will scratch and chip the paint and/or the metal surface. Just like on a car, if you take a key to it, it will scratch. Be mindful of what else you are putting in your pocket with your wallet.
- It’s best to keep your wallet in your pocket, bag or purse against a soft or cloth edge for the longest wear.
- Never use harsh chemical cleaners on your wallet. If it gets dirty, dingy or just needs a wash, use mild soap and water and wipe with a soft cloth to dry.
Customers looking for a refresh of their wallet face due to normal wear and tear should refer to our Refresh Program.
Send back your wallet within 365 days of the purchase date for a reprint on your wallet face (limit is one time from date of purchase). Customer must contact our Enroll on our Refresh Program website page. prior to the 365 day deadline according to their original purchase date and pay a $15 shipping and handling fee. Zuboot support team will send a prepaid label for your wallet return. Customer pays for shipping and handling and no other costs or charges included for printing. Zuboot team ships back the wallet with the refreshed print on the front.
Social Media and On Site Giveaway Contest Terms and Conditions
– Only 1 entry per person
– Must be 18+
– Must follow all social media accounts mentioned
– Do not DM asking about the winner, they will be announced on December 1st and we will reach out to them.
– Contest winner will be chosen at random by drawing
Zuboot takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
POWERBANK PORTABLE CHARGER – IMPORTANT SAFETY GUIDELINES
Read all instructions and warnings prior to use. Improper use of this product may result in product damage, overheating, toxic fumes, fire, or explosion, for which you, (‘Product User’) will be solely responsible.
- The Power Bank will generate heat when charging. Use it in the well-ventilated area when charging.
- This product should always be used in a well-ventilated area and should not be operated in an enclosed space such as a pocket, purse, or bag.
- Keep the Power Bank away from heat sources, direct sunlight, humidity, water, or other liquids.
- Do not operate the Power Bank if it has been wet or damaged to prevent electric shock, explosion, or injury.
- Do not use this unit for anything other than its intended use.
- Do not store the device in a high-temperature environment, including heat caused by intense sunlight or other forms of heat.
- Do not disassemble this product or attempt to re-purpose, modify, or replace any part of this device.
Limitations on Liability
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SPECIFIED HEREIN, IN NO EVENT SHALL ZUBOOT OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, CLAIMS, OR DIRECT DAMAGES OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR ARE ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (1) THIS AGREEMENT (INCLUDING ANY CHANGES THERETO), (2) ANY USE OF THE ZUBOOT SITES, SERVICES, THE ZUBOOT CONTENT, OR THE USER CONTENT, (3) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY COMPONENT OF ANY OF THE SERVICES), OR (4) YOUR USE OF ANY MASKS OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS, OR THE PERFORMANCE, NON-PERFORMANCE, OF ANY ZUBOOT PRODUCT IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Zuboot and our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
21 Union Street
Boston, MA 02108
COPPA Compliance Disclosure: